Continuing his current streak of high-flying success, Dutch whizz Sidney Samson was recently asked by Ultra Music and Wynn Las Vegas to mix their first ever compilation – ‘Encore Beach Club: Las Vegas Sessions Vol. 1’. Featuring 15 tracks, the mix is the ultimate way to experience and relive some of the greatest moments from the world’s premiere dayclub.
Not only was he the lead producer on Shakira & Pitbull’s newest smash “Get It Started” which is currently rocketing up the Billboard Hot 100, he also recently completed the mammoth LMFAO North America tour alongside fellow Dutch sensation Eva Simons, Far East Movement and Matthew Koma.
Featuring global hits such as “Raise Your Weapon”, “No Beef” and his own worldwide smash “Riverside” – the compilation sets the scene perfectly for what is heralded as the greatest daytime club experience in the country.
As Sidney prepares to embark on a mammoth tour of Australia and Asia, the release of this compilation will further cement his position as one of the most exciting talents in the world.
1. Congorock – Ivory
2. Adrian Lux ft. Lune – Fire (R3hab’s Bigroom Remix)
3. Calvin Harris – Feel So Close
4. Alex Gaudino – Chinatown
5. Lil Jon ft. LMFAO – Drink (Sidney Samson Remix)
6. Roger Sanchez – Flashing Lights (Sidney Samson Remix)
7. Avicii & Sebastien Drums – My Feelings For You
8. Afrojack & Steve Aoki ft. Miss Palmer – No Beef
9. Chris Lake – Sundown
10. Sidney Samson – Riverside (Original Mix)
11. Pixel Cheese – Elva
12. Laidback Luke & Steve Aoki ft. Lil Jon – Turbulence
13. deadmau5 – Raise Your Weapon (Madeon Remix)
14. deadmau5 – aural psynapse
15. Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go – Cinema (Skrillex Remix)
This post originally appeared on Electronic Nightlife, now a part of beatcue.